Shell construction involves construction the entire exterior of a structure rather than the entire building. Many property owners, architects, and developers prefer to hire shell construction contractors and then manage the interior construction themselves. Our company has been catering to customers in and around Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, as well as Deerfield Beach. We proudly serve clients across Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Lake Worth, and Miami.
We also have a very solid presence in Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, as well as the surrounding areas. From pre-construction to completion of the shell, the LeLack Construction team has the qualified craftsmen and proven methodology to produce a superior project at a logical and fair price.
The shell and concrete division of our company is rooted in integrity of the structures we build, the integrity of the processes we utilize, and the integrity of the professionals we employ. Once we have completed the shell construction aspect of the job, that structure is ready for all the different “finish trades” such as roofing, flooring, cabinetry, drywall and more.
- We start from the ground up, dig the footers that hold the concrete and steel to reinforce the foundation of the structure.
- After that the work on the actual foundation starts; in this phase we pour the concrete slab, install the pilings and stem wall etc.
- After that, the construction of the exterior of the structure will be done either in wood framing or concrete.
- Once the plywood and roof trusses and plywood is set the shell construction is complete.
How We Excel In Building Construction
Shell construction work is a crucial aspect of any structure and the resilience and durability of all the other features that are built on it depend on how solid the former is. From the outset of every project, we coordinate with professional trades including architects and engineers. This ensures a seamless project. Take a look at why clients prefer to hire us:
- Fast Track
- Aggressive Scheduling
- Value Engineering
- Floor Joist & Roof Trusses
- Concrete Placing and Finishing
- All Phases of Masonry Construction
- All Phases of Rough Carpentry
- Corrugated Decking
The high-quality services, materials and workmanship we use in our building exterior construction work have made us the most sought-after property development company in the region. For any more information on our products or to discuss your project details, feel free to contact us at 954-688-4577. To send us these details via email please use this Contact Us form.